Friday, August 14, 2009

Revelation of Grace III/Where is the Christian's Strength

This week Bishop Holcomb taught a message entitled, “Where is the Christian’s Strength?” The questions with that become, are we weak enough for God to save us and are we weak enough for God to use us. According to 2 Corinthians 12:9, 10, God’s strength is made perfect in our weaknesses and therefore for the sake of Christ, we are to be content in weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when we are weak, then we are strong. Am I weak enough Father? Am I submissive enough? Am I willing enough? Am I obedient enough? The world says that only the strong survive. But I submit unto you today that we must be weak enough to be used by God that His strength will be made perfect in and through our lives. As always, please remember to remain in the place of grace. Remain in the place by Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment